The Office of Admissions is available to assist prospective students with information regarding admission, degree programs, and other questions. Fuller Seminary welcomes and encourages visits from prospective students and has several prospective student events scheduled each year at our Pasadena and regional campuses.
Additional ways to connect with the Admissions Office include:
- Prospective Student Events include Prospective Student Days and Evening Visits. For the latest scheduled dates and for further information, go to http://www.fuller.edu/prospective-students/prospective-students.aspx
- Fuller Chat (occasional scheduled opportunities to chat online with admissions staff and representatives from other Fuller offices) follow us on Facebook
- Read our Student and Alumni Blogs
- Listen to Fuller podcasts on iTunesU
- Ustream video chats with faculty and staff
Visit fuller.edu/experience for the latest scheduled dates and for further information. Those wishing to visit the Pasadena campus at other times should schedule a visit in advance with the Office of Admissions.