Regional Campuses and Distance Learning
Fuller Seminary’s regional campuses and distance learning programs enable students to study without leaving their home community, work, and ministry. Our regional campuses make it possible to earn one of several Fuller Seminary master’s degrees or certificates by taking classes at:
- Fuller Orange County (Irvine, California)
- Fuller Bay Area (Menlo Park)
- Fuller Sacramento (Sacramento, California)
- Fuller Northwest (Seattle, Washington)
- Fuller Arizona (Phoenix, Arizona)
- Fuller Colorado (Colorado Springs, Colorado)
- Fuller Texas (Houston, Texas)
The Master of Arts in Global Leadership (MAGL) program allows students to earn a degree from the School of Intercultural Studies primarily online, supplemented by short intensive courses taken in Pasadena, California and Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Fuller Online courses add additional flexible study options for most master’s degree programs, although a certain amount of the coursework must be completed in Pasadena or one of the regional campuses listed above, depending on the degree.
Through evening, weekend, and online classes, these campuses and programs offer flexible opportunities for a theological education that will help students discover, develop, and enhance their gifts while continuing to serve their faith community.